Therapy Partners of North Texas in Denton is located near I35 off of West Oak Street between Texas Health Presbyterian and the West Oak and Hickory Road split. Being in such close proximity to the hospital we do our best to get patients in within 48 hours of the initial request. If you have any questions regarding your rehabilitation, or have trouble finding our physical therapy Denton location, please call 940-320-6030.
Stephen Fort, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, Cert-DN, FAAOMPT, Clinic Director
Steve grew up in Zimbabwe, Africa. His love of sports and compassion for people led him to become a physical therapist. He uses a hands-on, patient-specific approach combining the most current evidence-based interventions to effectively rehabilitate and empower his patients. Steve is currently the only Fellowship trained physical therapist in Denton County. He and his physical therapy Denton team are proud to serve immediate area and surrounding communities. Steve and his wife Sushila live in Denton with their 4 children.
- Bachelor of Science Health from Texas A&M (2010)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Texas Tech (2013)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (2016)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapists
2445 West Oak Street, Suite 200
Denton, TX 76201